- how rubbish labelling is on many products and in many supermarkets
- how many odd and unnecessary ingredients are put into food
- how having to read the labels doubles the time it take to go shopping
- how it can save you money if you get fed up, give up and vow not to go shopping there again
- how something labelled vegetarian, organic or dairy free is not necessarily vegan friendly
- how going out may mean you can't eat a lot but can still drink a lot - bad combo
- how fab it is to stay with friends who are vegetarian, and used to be vegan, who cook something wonderful without you feeling like you've been awkward
- how Bill Clinton and Michelle Pfeiffer are now vegans
- how you can find some lovely cafes in unexpected places.
And so far I haven't really missed the cheese!
If you want follow my vegan venture, the good, the bad and the ugli fruit I have a facebook page here to like if you like!