Saturday 19 January 2013

Visual Dare: Third Eye

Oooh I haven't joined in for ages - love the photo as always and thanks to Angela as ever for her fab, fun visual dare challenge!

“What? You’ll have to speak up.”
“I said…”
“Shhhh, not so loud, you’ll give the game away.”
“I said… why can’t we just hide in a bush?”
“Don’t be silly, there aren’t any bushes. We have to use a bit of imagination. We’re private investigators now. Just think Tom Selleck in Magnum PI.”
“I feel more like Frank Spencer in Some Mother’s Do ‘Ave ‘Em.  What’s that? I can hear someone laughing. Is someone laughing at us?”
“No. Well… it’s just that gatekeeper. He’s not really laughing at us. Well he is a bit. I’ll give him a Magnum PI stare. He’ll draw attention to...”
Clang, clunk, thwack.
“YEOWWWWCH!”
“Ooops sorry.”

2 comments:

  1. "Ummm Betty!" - definitely Frank Spencer - you'll probably have to explain that joke to our friends on the other side of the Atlantic!
    Great to see you "daring" again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I gave him the Magnum PI stare." --- HAAAAAA. Love that. Somehow methinks this private investigation is about to get a little squirrelly......Great entry!! Made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete